Established for over 25 years, RWA has a rich history in education, training and online learning.
RWA designed, built and continues to run the CITA online qualification. Over the last 25 years, we have helped train thousands of people and supported thousands of businesses with our online learning and business consultancy solutions. We have a great team working behind us who are all specialists in their fields.
RWA has five core values that have been chosen by our employees and which are extremely important to us and that we embed in everything that we do:
1. Professionalism – We will deliver all of our services in a manner expected from a professional firm. We will act with honesty, integrity and fairness, whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality in everything that we do on our clients’ behalf.
2. Knowledge – We are committed to delivering an unrivalled level of expertise to your business by using the best experts across the industry.
3. Empathy – We understand our clients and understand the risks, difficulties, business plans and operational structures of their businesses.
4. Innovation – We add value to our relationships by investing in solutions and a creative workforce who support our team and our clients using new technologies and systems.
5. Teamwork – We will work with our clients as if we were part of their team.
For more information about RWA, please visit our website www.rwabusiness.com